Rejuvenating Yoga Retreat at Haridwar, Rishikesh, India
Yogic Lifestyle Training and Rretreat is a great getaway from the hustle-bustle of your busy city lives into a peaceful, serene place between nature that will give you a perfect break you deserve. A place where you will not only relax but also rejuvenate yourself through yoga, meditation, and other traditional spiritual practices which will detox you off of your stress and illnesses. Here at Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, you will be offered a perfect combination of nature and nurture that made an excellent choice for enriching yourself to a healthy holiday that you’ll never forget!
- Title: 5 Days, Yogic Lifestyle Training and Retreat
- Spoken Language: English, Hindi
- Difficulty Level : Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Duration in days: 05
- Included Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner
- Food Types Supported: Yogic Food
- Accommodation address: Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar
- Max Activity Group Size: 20
- Minimum age allowed for participation: 16
- Course Fee: 8000 INR [149 US$]
- Daily yoga practical class
- Basic of Yoga classes
- Discussion on yoga introduction
- Outdoor pranayama / meditation sessions
- Nature excursions and a sightseeing trip
- 1 complimentary Ayurvedic massage
- 4 nights’ accommodations
- 3 daily meals
The 5 days Yogic Lifestyle Training and Retreat will be a good introduction to yogic philosophy and elementary knowledge of yoga. This program is very good for beginners, especially for those aspirants who wants learn about yoga and a yogic lifestyle to bring a change in their sedentary lifestyles, but don’t have much time to spare.
During this retreat, you will have outdoor pranayama / meditation sessions, three days of yoga classes, and a discussion on Introduction of Yoga. You will also have a discussion with a yoga expert, two classes on Basics of Yoga, and one Ayurvedic massage in a lush green, beautiful, clean, and well-maintained campus, it’s a perfect location near the Ganges with a view of the Himalayas – a treat for the soul that gives you an ideal spiritual ambiance for yogic practices and true experience.
World class infrastructures and facilities, comfortable accommodation, healthy, vegetarian Satvik food, acupressure garden, juice corner, and other attractions on campus will be your daily surroundings for this retreat.
- Morning and evening yoga class
- Pranayama and meditation session
- Theory class
- Sightseeing trip and nature excursions
- Naad yoga practice in the evening
You will have excursions to Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula in Rishikesh. Additionally, you will also attend Ganga Arti, Haridwar, an enjoyable nature walk and outdoor yoga session , camping, rafting.
The Yogic Lifestyle Training and Rretreat will take place in Haridwar at Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya (DSVV Campus), Uttarakhand, India. DSVV
In the ashram, yogic food will be provided during the training course. You will be served daily vegetarian meals, detox juices, and herbal teas. Shriram Yog Prashikshan & Anusandhan Society cares about hygiene, nutrition, and the quality of food.
THE FOLLOWING MEALS ARE INCLUDED:
THE FOLLOWING DIETARY REQUIREMENT(S) ARE SERVED AND/OR CATERED FOR:
Things to do (optional)
- Check the Polyclinic (with physiotherapy, pranic healing, acupressure, marma therapy, Ayurveda, panchkarma center, and naturopathy facilities)
- Enjoy panchakarma treatment
- Go to Rural Management Department (with jute bag making, incense stick making, jam and pickle etc., making wings)
- See the Yagyashala, yagyopathy lab, Ayurvedic pharmacy, and acupressure garden
- Visit Mahakal (Shiva) temple, Gaushala, a cloth mill, and handmade paper mill
- Yoga practical classes
- Classes on Basics of Yoga
- Outdoor yoga and meditation session
- Sightseeing trip and nature excursions
- Ganga Aarti
- A discussion with a yoga expert
- One Ayurvedic massage
- 5 days of yogic food
- 4 nights’ accommodation
What’s not included
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Additional meals and activities
- Personal expenses
Registration /Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 45 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.