ICYTA 2021 aims to bring together yoga lovers, researchers, scientists, yogis, spiritual gurus, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, thoughts, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda for the holistic health of an individual & society.
Yoga & Ayurveda for Holistic Health
Yoga & Ayurveda for Mental Health
Yoga & Ayurveda for Self Transformation
Yoga for Preventive Medicine
Yoga for Cardiac
Yoga for Obesity
Yoga for Diabetic
Yoga for Psychosomatic Disorder
Yoga for Pain Management
Yoga for Occupational Health
Yoga & Ayurveda for Women
Yoga for kids
Yoga for Senior Citizens
Yoga for Spiritual health
Yoga for Global peace
Yoga for Harmony
Yoga for Humanity
Yoga for Mental peace
Yoga for the global society
Yoga and excellence in action
Yoga for Emerging Trends
Yoga and Tourism
Yoga and Journalism
Yoga and Information Technology
Conference Registration Fees
Research Abstract/ Paper/ Poster Presentation
Registration Fees Upto 10 December 2021 | Spot Registration
Students: ……………………………………….300 INR | 400 INR Click Here for Registration
Research Scholar:………………………….450 INR | 550 INR Click Here for Registration
Academicians/Faculty Members /Professionals: ……….700 INR | 800 INR Click Here for Registration
Only Participation Fees: ………..300 INR | 400 INR Click Here for Registration
Yoga championship / Drawing Competition entry fees : *150 INR Click Here for Registration
Note: Contact for Accommodation facility if needed
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- Presentation slot (10min – 15min) – Not applicable for Non-presenters
- Refreshments (Tea/Cofee) + 1 Meal
- Copy of Conference Proceedings (Soft Copy)
- Conference Bag
- Certificate of Presentation/ Participation
- Conference schedule handout
- Eligibility for all technical sessions and workshops inside the conference
- An opportunity to publish in the conference proceedings book with ISBN
- Conference photo coverage (Email)
* T& C applied contact for more details
How to Register?
- Go to website www.shriramyogasociety.com/icyta2021/ and register
- Message on WhatsApp 8126188949 or 7388535559 and get the registration link
Call for Abstracts/ Paper/Articles
Dear Researchers, scholars, practitioners you all are invited to submit Abstracts/ Paper/Articles on 3rd ICYTA 2021 conference theme and subtheme.
General Guidelines for Abstract/Full-length Paper/Articles writing:
- Language: Hindi / English
- The paper size is A4.
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Font Size: Heading 14, Paragraph 12
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author’s name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- Text is single-spaced, not double-spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure the wording is clear and concise.
How to submit ?
submit your manuscript in word file (.docx) or editable pdf file format on given email-id
All the selected paper/article /idea will be published in conference proceeding book with ISBN number.
Shriram Yog Prashikshan & Anusandhan Society ®️(SYPAS) is a Nonprofit yoga organization registered under the society act 1860 by the U.P. Government of India. Established in the year 2016 with the Motive to promote Yogic wisdom & Vedic culture for the holistic development of an individual and society.
Aims & Objectives :
- To provide yoga training to school/college/University students.
- To organize yoga camp, workshop, seminar at rural areas.
- To provide platform for the promotion of yoga research through national and international yoga conference.
- To organize various activities i.e. yoga championship, yoga drawing competition, yoga quiz and article writing for yoga and health awareness