ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The discipline of Yoga, Yagya & Ayurveda has its basis thousands of years ago, long before the first religions or belief systems were born. Yoga is a spiritual discipline based on an extremely subtle science, which focuses on bringing harmony between mind & body. Ayurveda is the art and science of healthy living. Yagya – fire is a scientific method of subtilization of matter into energy and expanding its potential and positive effects on the surrounding atmosphere. All activities in the limitless expansion of the universe are said to have generated from a grand eternal Yajna(Yagya). Atharva Veda (9.15.14) describes Yagya as: Ayam Yajna Vishvasya Bhuvanasya Nabheehiâ implying Yagya is the fundamental process of manifestation of nature. ICYYA2023 aims to bring together scholars, researchers, scientists, yogis, spiritual gurus, professionals, and practitioners to exchange their experiences, thoughts, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of yoga, yagya , and ayurveda for holistic health and environment.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CONFERENCE
To provide a platform to promote harmony among the different disciplines,
- To create and add to the existing knowledge fund,
- To cater the opportunity for the professionals in the field of Yoga, Yagya & Ayurveda,
- To bring and nurture the idea of shared learning through experience,
- To explore various aspects of Yoga, Yagya & Ayurveda for the holistic development of an individual and society, and
- To suggest and make recommendations for policy implications.
- Promoting Holistic health through Yoga, Yagya, Ayurveda & Social Work Profession
- Realizing the role of Yoga, Yagya, Ayurveda & Social Work in achieving physical health, mental health, and well-being
- Contribution of Yoga, Yagya & Ayurveda in attaining emotional &intellectual health
- Assessing the importance of Yoga, Yagya & Ayurveda in maintaining spiritual health
- Yagya & Environmental effects
- Application of Yagya for healing (yagnopathy)
- Science & Philosophy of Yagya
- Role of Yoga, Yagya, Ayurveda in Health Tourism, Rural Tourism & Cultural Tourism
- Yoga, Yagya, Ayurveda & Spiritual Tourism
- Application of ICT & Emerging Technologies (AI, ML, ANN, IoT, Blockchain…etc) in the field of Yoga, Yagya & Ayurveda
Note: Area /Topics of Paper and Posters listed are merely indicative, research paper and posters on other topics of relevance are also welcome.
SHRIRAM YOGA TRAINING & RESEARCH SOCIETY U.P., INDIA is a Non-profit yoga organization registered under the Society Registration Act ,1860 and established in the year 2016 with the motive to promote Yogic Wisdom & Vedic Culture for the holistic development of an individual and society. The aim and objectives of the society are, To provide yoga training to school/college/university students. To organize yoga shivirs, workshops, seminars in rural areas. To provide platform for the promotion of yoga research through national and international yoga conference. To organize various activities i.e. yoga championship, yoga drawing competition, yoga quiz and article writing for yoga and health awareness.