Shriram Yog -Society
Shriram Yog Prashikshan & Anusandhan Society (SYPAS) is a Registered Yoga Organization under the society act 1860 by U.P Government of India. And this organization is also accredited by Yoga Alliance (USA) as a (RYS) which designates teacher training program as one which follows Yoga Alliance’s standards. Students who complete an approved training with this school are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYTs).
Year of registration: 2016
Mission & Vision
- Committed to promote and share Pt. Shriram Sharma Acharya’s thoughts on Yoga & Health for the holistic development of an individual.
Aims & Objectives
- To promote ancient yogic techniques for holistic health of an individual
- To provide a guidance for teaching & research in the field of yoga
- To create a supportive learning environment in which participants from all over the world come together with common objective
- To produce best yoga teachers for the society through YTTC
Reasons To Join Shriram Yog School
What People Say About SYPAS
I got a lot of knowledge of Yoga from this class. I am very fond of teacher’s teaching method. He’s really well-experienced and good at teaching. Wish him and his school can spread yoga all over the world and make the world a better place. Shantih!!!!!!!
Chit Thet Wai OoBusinessman
The place where you feel yourself and get the teachings and knowledge to acknowledge yourself to lead a happy life. The teachers are experienced and have a delightful approach to guide, if you are looking forward to become a yoga teacher and seeker of truth this place have it all.
Teacher Narveen is one of the Best Teacher i have ever met.Clear explanations and can answer all my questions till i satisfy. I am hard to convince kind of person but his teachings clear my doubts and show me alot of right ways to live a good life. This class is, like “yoga”, it is a complete package for those, who wants better “Phyiscal, mental, social, spiritual ” well beings.All in One.And the Best.