6th International Conference on Yoga, Yagya and Ayurveda
Venue : All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh Uttarakhand, India
Theme: Role of Yoga, Yagya, and Ayurveda for Women's Health
Call for papers
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION : 15 October, 2023
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 05 November, 2023
ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION: Within one week after submission
CONFERENCE DATE: 07-08 December, 2023
About the conference
Welcome to the International Conference on “Yoga, Yagya and Ayurveda”. We are delighted to invite you to this transformative event dedicated to exploring the profound impact of yoga, yagya, and ayurveda on women’s well-being. As women play an integral role in society, it is crucial to prioritize their physical, mental, and emotional health. This conference aims to shed light on the invaluable contributions of ancient practices such as yoga, yagya, and ayurveda in nurturing women’s holistic well-being and empowering them to lead healthy and fulfilling lives. Through insightful discussions, engaging workshops, and expert presentations, this conference will bring together renowned practitioners, researchers, and enthusiasts from around the globe. Together, we will delve into the immense potential of these ancient sciences and their applications in addressing women-specific health challenges, promoting wellness, and fostering a balanced and harmonious lifestyle.
Gain profound insights from esteemed experts as they share their knowledge and experiences on the role of yoga, yagya, and ayurveda in women’s health. Discover new perspectives and innovative approaches to supporting women’s well-being.
Workshops and Demonstrations:
Participate in interactive workshops and practical demonstrations led by experienced practitioners. Deepen your understanding of yoga asanas, meditation techniques, yagya rituals, and ayurvedic practices specifically tailored for women’s health concerns.
Research Paper Presentations:
Explore the latest advancements and research findings in the field of women’s health and the impact of yoga, yagya, and ayurveda. Engage in stimulating discussions and discover evidence-based approaches for promoting women’s well-being.
Ganga Aarti & Outdoor Yoga Session :
Experience the spiritual fervor of the Ganga Aarti, where devotees gather by the sacred Ganges to offer prayers and witness the mesmerizing lamp-lit ceremony. Enhance your journey with an invigorating outdoor yoga session amidst the serene beauty of Rishikesh, connecting mind, body, and nature.
Engage in thought-provoking panel discussions on topics such as hormonal balance, reproductive health, mental wellness, and self-care. Gain comprehensive insights from experts who will explore the multifaceted dimensions of women’s health.
Networking Opportunities & Awards
Connect with fellow participants, forge new collaborations, and expand your professional network within the global community of yoga, yagya, and ayurveda enthusiasts. Share experiences, exchange knowledge, and foster lasting connections.
Objectives of the conference:
- To promote harmony and collaboration among different disciplines within the fields of Yoga, Yagya, and Ayurveda.
- To contribute to the existing knowledge base through research presentations and discussions.
- To provide professionals in the field with a platform to exchange ideas and experiences.
- To foster shared learning and growth through experiential sessions and interactive discussions.
- To explore diverse aspects of Yoga, Yagya, and Ayurveda for the holistic development of individuals and society.
- To make recommendations and suggest policy implications based on the insights gained during the conference.
Information for authors & participants:
- Promoting Holistic Health through Yoga, Yagya, Ayurveda & Social Work Profession
- Recognizing the Role of Yoga, Yagya, Ayurveda & Social Work in Achieving Physical Health, Mental Health, and Well-being
- Contribution of Yoga, Yagya & Ayurveda in Attaining Emotional & Intellectual Health
- Assessing the Importance of Yoga, Yagya & Ayurveda in Maintaining Spiritual Health
- Yagya & Environmental Effects
- Application of Yagya for Healing (Yagnopathy)
- Science & Philosophy of Yoga, Yagya, and Ayurveda
- Role of Yoga, Yagya, Ayurveda in Health Tourism, Rural Tourism & Cultural Tourism
- Yoga, Yagya, Ayurveda & Spiritual Tourism
- Application of ICT & Emerging Technologies (AI, ML, ANN, IoT, Blockchain, etc.) in the Field of Yoga, Yagya & Ayurveda
Note: The areas/topics listed for papers and posters are provided as indications, and we also welcome research papers and posters on other relevant topics.
Abstract / full paper & poster design & formatting guideline:
Full Paper Submission
You are advised to make a poster for the presentation.
(size- 36’’x 48’’ inches).
Font for english
Times New Roman
Times New Roman
Font for hindi
Kurti Dev 10
Kurti Dev 10
12 for english/16 (for hindi)
12 for english /16 (for hindi)
15 October 2023
05 November 2023
05 November 2023
- Authors are requested to submit their research papers, abstracts, or posters on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure adherence to the provided formatting guidelines, including font size, margins, and citation style.
- Clearly state the title, author(s), affiliation(s), and contact information.
- Abstracts should concisely summarize research objectives, methods, and key findings.
- Full papers should include sections such as introduction, methodology, results, discussion, and conclusion.
- All submissions will undergo a comprehensive peer-review process to ensure quality and relevance.
- Authors will be promptly notified of the review outcome within the specified timeframe.
- Accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
- Accepted paper authors will have the opportunity to present their work orally or through a poster presentation.
- Oral presentations should adhere to the allotted time frame and provide a clear and engaging delivery.
- Poster presentations should be well-organized, visually appealing, and effectively communicate research findings.
Mode of presentation:
Onsite presentation and online on zoom platform
English and Hindi
All the high-quality papers/articles will be published in a conference proceedings book with an ISBN number after the conference.
The detailed conference program, including presentation schedules and keynote speakers, will be provided prior to the event.
Registration Fees: without accomodation
Early Bird fees( Without Accommodation) till 15 October 2023
Regular fees (Without Accommodation)
With Accommodation (Check accommodation information) book till 15 October 2023
Research Scholars (M.Phil./Ph.D.)
Academicians & Practitioners
Registration Fees: With Accommodation
book till 15 October 2023
Terms and Condition
2 Night/ 3 Days shared accommodation
Arrival on 6 December evening and The Check-Out time will be 12 Noon on 8 December 2023
Research Scholars (M.Phil./Ph.D.)
Academicians & Practitioners
Registration Fees Includes:
- Entry in all the workshop and conference session
- All-Conference materials (Kit)
- Herbal Tea/coffee and lunch
- Certificate of Attendance
- City tour
- In case of any cancellation or non-attendance, unfortunately, the registration fees are not refundable.
About Shriram Yog Society
Shriram yoga Prashikshan Evam Anusandhan Society (SYPAS) is also know as Shriram Yoga Training & Research Society, Kunda, Pratapgarh, U.P., INDIA is a non-profit yoga organization that is registered under the Society Registration Act, 1860. Established in the year 2016, the society is dedicated to promoting Yogic Wisdom and Vedic Culture for the holistic development of individuals and society as a whole.
The primary objective of the society is to provide comprehensive yoga training to students at the school, college, and university levels. Recognizing the immense benefits of yoga, the organization aims to impart yogic knowledge and practices to the younger generation, equipping them with tools for physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
In addition to training programs, the society also organizes yoga shivirs, workshops, and seminars in rural areas. By taking yoga teachings to the grassroots level, they aim to bring the benefits of yoga to individuals who may not have easy access to such resources. These initiatives help create awareness about the importance of yoga in rural communities and contribute to their overall well-being.
The society actively supports and promotes yoga research through national and international yoga conferences. By providing a platform for researchers and experts to share their findings, the organization encourages the exploration and dissemination of knowledge related to yoga. This fosters advancements in the field and contributes to a deeper understanding of yoga’s potential for holistic development.
Furthermore, SYPAS organizes various activities to enhance awareness of yoga and its benefits. These include yoga championships, yoga drawing competitions, yoga quizzes, and article writing on yoga and health. These events encourage active participation, promote healthy competition, and facilitate the exchange of ideas and experiences among yoga enthusiasts.
Through its initiatives, SYPAS strives to create a society that embraces the wisdom of yoga and the richness of Vedic culture. By promoting the practice of yoga, they aim to empower individuals to lead healthier, more balanced lives while also fostering a sense of community and well-being on a larger scale.
Rishikesh, known as the “World Yoga Capital,” is a spiritual and serene city nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas in Uttarakhand, India. With a rich history, cultural significance, and breathtaking natural beauty, Rishikesh has become a global hub for yoga, meditation, and spiritual seekers.
Rishikesh is situated on the banks of the holy River Ganges, where the pristine waters flow through the city, creating an atmosphere of tranquility and spirituality. The city holds immense significance in Hindu mythology and is believed to be the place where Lord Vishnu vanquished the demon Madhu. Its spiritual importance is further highlighted by the presence of numerous ashrams, temples, and meditation centers that attract spiritual seekers from all over the world.
The city gained international recognition as the “World Yoga Capital” due to its association with yoga and its renowned yoga gurus and schools. Rishikesh has been a prominent center for yoga and meditation for centuries, attracting both Indian and international practitioners seeking to deepen their understanding and practice of this ancient discipline.
Rishikesh is also renowned for its iconic suspension bridge, the Laxman Jhula, and its sibling bridge, Ram Jhula. These bridges, suspended over the Ganges, serve as important landmarks and are a significant part of the city’s charm.
Rishikesh, is a place where spirituality, yoga, and nature converge. With its serene ambiance, revered ashrams, and a thriving yoga community, the city offers a transformative and enriching experience to all who visit. Rishikesh continues to inspire and attract spiritual seekers, yogis, and those seeking inner peace, making it a truly remarkable destination that holds a special place in the hearts of yoga enthusiasts around the globe.