Navratri Sadhna is Special 9 Days-Night for Yogi’s.
In these 9 days Yogis perform specific practices and perform rituals to acquire strength , energy and power .
But during the coronavirus pandemics this nine days sadhna become more important for everyone to deal with the impact of coronavirus pandemics on mental health.
As per the article from CDC website “Center for Disease Control and Prevention” The outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) may be stressful for people. Fear and anxiety about a disease can be overwhelming and cause strong emotions in adults and children. Coping with stress will make you, the people you care about, and your community stronger.
Stress during an infectious disease outbreak can include
- Fear and worry about your own health and the health of your loved ones
- Changes in sleep or eating patterns
- Difficulty sleeping or concentrating
- Worsening of chronic health problems
- Increased use of alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs
What to do in Navratri Yog Sadhna to balance ourself physically, mentally, socially and spiritually in coronavirus pandemics ?
Activity 01- Every Morning Perform Yog Practice Schedule “SABK” , it will boost your immune system and mental health
1) One Chakra (24 rounds) Suryanamaskar
Or Only 10 Minutes of Suryanamaskar Practice
2) Anulom- Vilom PRANAYAM (5 to 10 Minutes)
3) Bhastrika PRANAYAM (5-10 Minutes)
4) Kapalbhati Kriya (10 Minutes)
Activity 02- Gayatri Mantra Chanting for energies your body chakra . This practice will improve your confidence and create a positive aura (environment) around you and in your home.
Minimum 108 times mantra Chanting in a day
If anyone can do more it would be more good.
Activity 03- Reading books, magazine and involve your mind to learn new things i.e. musical instrument, language, art etc.